Sunday, July 17, 2011

18.18



i ever felt two things above. and i just knew the meaning.
maybe gadis true. whatever happens, nothing will change



Someone, has text me when I was thinking of him along day. When I checked his profile after didn’t long time.
But, truly that’s not make me happy.
He asked about his mistake he ever made. I said, he hasn’t one.
Maybe, He little bit not sure , I can’t say if  ‘You did a lot. You destroyed my mind, you broke my heart, take my tears, you made everything messy’. Because, actually that’s really not his fault !
He asked if I still liked him? I can’t answer the truth. Everything I've done to forget. to get over him. But, I still remember until now.  And maybe he doesn’t know I really miss my old time. Moment when I can see him whenever I want, when… ‘totally about him’
i really miss. . . Y 0 U ! R
and never felt this feeling before. i hope you know even i don't tell.