Sunday, July 31, 2011

Miss you share box


This is around one month since I left my second grade high school. Left all of my activity, turn it out unimportant activity. And I miss it! I  miss something. What is that? “SHARE BOX” yeaa.
Oiya, do you know what actually is that?
Share box is a box to watch. No no no, never mind. Share box is a place to catty and me share everything happened and our felt. How could we do that? We record our videos via webcam (yes). In class room, in front of class, in lab, and in everywhere. Hehe.
Share box generally we use to share our condition, when we bored, happy, sad, cry(No), and when we singing absolutely mbehehe. Everything we want!
But now, those only memoriam . hiks. Because now, I am and catty have a different class. And maybe impossible to make share box again. Except when break time :p if we could. Because, sometimes we’re don’t have more time to any longer spend time together.